Come help us raise money for the Jaycees!! We will be helping out at the festival & need lots of volunteers!
You're welcome to sign up for a shift or two or three! Tickets are selling out fast but volunteering will get you in to enjoy some seafood after your shift!
This summer, make plans to attend the inaugural Jacksonville Seafood Festival - A culinary celebration of local cuisine, our fishing community, and the arts. The one day festival will take place on Sunday, July 25th (11am-8pm) in historic Riverside under the Fuller Warren Bridge overlooking the St. Johns River and downtown Jacksonville.
The festival will feature pop up kitchens and food stations from local restaurants, a food truck village, makers and artists, art installations, live music, games, and activities for all ages.
Attendees can expect a variety of fresh, local seafood from 12+ restaurants and food trucks including shrimp & oyster stations, a low country boil, more bars than ever featuring adult refreshments & more! There will also be several non-seafood food options and a dog food truck! The festival will be fundraising for several area non profits including Fur Sisters, The Jacksonville Jaycees, Wagoner Foundation + more.
TICKETS (Limited Availability)
GENERAL ADMISSION EXPERIENCE PASS:
Now: $15 | Day of $30
- Includes 1 complimentary adult beverages
- Access to purchase food & drink from all vendors
- All day access to the festival
SIP N' SHUCK EXPERIENCE:
Now: $45 | Day of $65
(Almost Sold Out)
- Access into the exclusive Sip N Shuck Lounge during specified time
- 12 fresh oysters direct from one of our oyster farmers
- Access to a Oyster Shucking Class hosted by International Oyster Chef Rifko Meier
- 1 Commemorative Oysters XO Shucking Kit
- 1 complimentary glass of premium wine or beer
- All day GA Experience Pass to attend the festival
VIP LOUNGE PASS
Now: $70 | Day of $125 (SOLD OUT)
- Includes 2 complimentary adult beverages
- All day access to VIP Lounge
- Access to two private bars
- Access to preferred concert seating & viewing
- Premium air conditioned restrooms
Tickets to the festival are limited and are expected to sell out. Children do not need a ticket. Well behaved pets are welcome.