A copy of the vendor’s license and certificate of insurance is required along with the application to prepare the Vendor Permit for signature. FOOD VENDORS must also provide a copy of their most recent Health Inspection. 

If you have questions regarding city permits and fees please email development@jacksonvillejaycees.org

Park Vendor Application.pdf

Vendors Permit Documentation Checklist.pdf

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software