Come to Ginnie Springs on May 16th for a day of floating and fun with the Jacksonville Jaycees. This will be a day trip, but anyone interested in camping that night please plan to arrive at the park no later than 9AM and contact Latisha Cummings at email@example.com. Arrangements for staying the night will have to be made at the park the day of. This event will be BYOB/F (drinks and food). Contact CK Slater for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for more details.
• A map will be posted to the event page Saturday morning with our exact location at the camp site.
• Look for the JAYCEES banner!
• You may lose cell reception once you get near High Springs. Be sure to screenshot our location. :-o
• You can arrive at the campsite as early as 8 am Saturday morning
• You must bring your own camping equipment. Camping is $21.99 per person per night
• Tubing gear is available for rent $6-$12
• Alcohol is permitted but NO glass bottles